Kinetic 12 Gauge Shotgun Round - 10 ct - In Store Pickup Only - License Required
|Availability:||In stock (16)|
|Delivery time:||IN STORE PICKUP ONLY|
Yes you can get this product in Massachusess as New England Airgun is a Licenced dealer in Massachusetts.
THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE PICKED UP IN STORE, CANNOT BE SHIPPED!!!
YOU MUST BRING YOUR F.I.D., L.T.C., OR AMMO LICENSE TO PURCHASE!!!
During online checkout, you are able to choose in-store pickup, we will get the item ready for you to pick up.
Less-Lethal 12 Gauge Round Features:
- Custom clamshell and wad to ensure proper barrel alignment when exiting the barrel.
- Parting lines, variable wall thickness and sonic welding insures that the projectile is strong yet frangible (applicable to payloads).
- Patented Fin-Tailed technology enabling accuracy up to 100 feet.
- No gunpowder means discharge is 16 times quieter than standard shotgun round.
12 GAUGE FAQ'S
1. What types of shotguns are compatible with the Byrna 12-gauge less lethal ammunition?
- All 12 gauge shotguns with a standard cylinder bore and improved cylinder bore choke can fire the Byrna 12 gauge rounds but the following shotguns have been extensively tested:
- Remington 870
- Mossberg 590
- Kel Tec KSG
2. How loud is the Byrna 12-gauge less lethal ammunition blast registration?
- 117 decibels… 16 times quieter than a traditional shotgun blast and a similar report to our .68 caliber CO2 launchers. No hearing protection is required when shooting the Byrna 12 gauge rounds.
3. How much gunpowder does the Byrna 12-gauge less lethal ammunition contain?
- The Byrna 12 gauge round contains no gunpowder and is powered only by a primer.
4. Does the Byrna 12-gauge less lethal ammunition have any recoil?
- The Byrna 12 gauge rounds have almost no perceived recoil.
5. What is the effective range of the Byrna 12-gauge less lethal ammunition?
- 100 feet.
6. What safety precautions should be taken when handling the Byrna 12-gauge less lethal ammunition?
- As with any firearm, all normal firearm safety precautions should be taken:
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
- Treat every shotgun as if it is loaded
- Do not point the shotgun at anything you do not intend to shoot
- Be aware of your target and what’s behind it before firing
7. What are the storage requirements for Byrna 12-gauge less lethal ammunition?
- Byrna 12 gauge ammunition should be kept in a dry area out of weather elements for longer lasting storage.
8. How does the Byrna 12-gauge less lethal shotgun ammunition compared to the current less-lethal options in the marketplace?
- Most “less-lethal” ammunition on the market is sold as a novelty and has little effect on the target. All less-lethal shotgun ammunition currently used by law enforcement has a much more limited range and limited use types.
9. Is the Byrna 12-gauge less lethal ammunition legal in all 50 states?
- Yes! Byrna 12 gauge rounds are legal in all 50 states, but check your local regulations before purchasing.
10. What is the shelf life of the Byrna 12-gauge less lethal ammunition?
- There are no expiration dates on the Byrna 12-Gauge Kinetic ammunition. If they are stored at moderate temperatures, and dry conditions, they will function perfectly for a very long time.
* Kinetic 12 Gauge Rounds contain no chemical payload.
* Please note that all 12 Gauge sales are final and thus not eligible for return
* The 12 gauge rounds will not "cycle a semi automatic shotgun" as they do not contain gunpowder, but can be manually cycled and fired through most semi auto shotguns.
The Byrna 12 Gauge Less Lethal Shotgun Round cannot be shipped to the following states:
Massachusetts ( we are an in-state dealer so you can get them from us @ New England Airgun )