Benjamin Marauder Wood .22
|Availability:||Order On Demand Item|
Testing has shown that filling your Marauder air rifle to no more than 2,600 psi (179 bar) may deliver the greatest accuracy. We recommend trying different fill levels between 2000 and 3000 psi to determine the optimum fill level for your own rifle. Each gun is different. A chronograph is the best way to determine optimum fill levels for precharged pneumatics (PCPs).
*The owner's manual does not show the correct weight and length for this rifle.
The owner's manual states this about fill pressures:
"The Marauder has been factory set to an efficient fill pressure that will suit most hunting and target uses."
If you're just venturing into PCP guns, get this gun! You'll be hooked for life. It's not just the fact that it's remarkably accurate. But it's got a spectacular trigger. One that you usually find on much more expensive guns.
Benjamin has done everything right when it comes to filling this gun because the quick-disconnect is an industry standard. You'll never have a problem finding a way to fill your gun with air.
The deep, rich bluing and the stockwork are reminiscent of fine European air rifles...but you'll be paying a lot less than what you'd spend for one of them. You will lack nothing with this air rifle. Get it. Shoot it. Enjoy it. You'll be the envy of your airgunning friends.
If you're left-handed and need the bolt moved to the left side of the rifle, please add that optional service to your cart when you buy your gun.
Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner's manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail on original/ Lothar Walther Barrels include a Weaver/Picatinny Rail
- Turkish Walnut stock with adjustable comb
- Reversible bolt -- switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 42.8" long*
- 8.2 lbs.*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs
- Upgrades from the original version of the gun: Factory-installed depinger changes the sharp "ping" to a dull thud. Improved valve (increases the number of shots: .177/.22=32 shots, .25=16 shots). Trigger moved back for better hand position. Optional reversible bolt for left- or right-handed shooters (with our special service). Simplified breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.