.357 Cal | M18 | Ronin 2 x 6.25" by DonnyFL
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
|Delivery time:||In-Stock and Ready to Ship|
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials. Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weights around 10.4 oz
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
0 stars based on 0 reviews