.22/.25 (5.5/6.25mm) Caliber 1.6" x 4.25" 1/2 x 20 Tatsu Suppressor
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||This product is in stock and ready for delivery|
Tatsu, or Dragon in Japanese, will be a great addition for shooters who need to take the bark out of their gun yet keep the overall length short. This is a smaller version of the popular Sumo.
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No hex key or torch needed to perform maintenance.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight is just 4.1 oz
- Comes with protective red tube for easy transport and storage.
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US
0 stars based on 0 reviews