*PRE-OWNED* Vortex Viper PA 6.5-20x50 mm Rifle Scope
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Vortex Viper PA 6.5-20x50 mm Rifle Scope, 30 mm Tube, Second Focal Plane, Black, Hard Anodized, Non-Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, MOA Adjustment, w/ Vortex Defender Flip Cap, VPR-M-06MD-KIT1 Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm, Magnification: 6.5 - 20 x, Reticle: Mil-Dot, Tube Diameter: 30 mm, Reticle Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP), Exit Pupil: 2.5 - 7.69 mm, Field of View, Linear: 6.2 - 17.4 ft at 100 yds, Eye Relief: 3.1 - 3.3 in, Color: Black, Weight: 21.6 oz, Fabric/Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum, Length: 14.4 in, Width: 4.25 in, Height: 2.27 in, Illumination Type: Non-Illuminated, Illumination Color: None, Adjustment Type: MOA, Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA, Parallax: 50 yds to infinity, Focus Range: 50 yds to infinity, Lens Material: XD Glass, Optical Coating: XR Fully Multi-Coated, Attachment/Mount Type: Ring, Water Resistance Level: Waterproof, Shockproof: Yes, Fogproof: Yes, Finish: Hard Anodized
- XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Provides strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the Rifle Scope.
- Side Focus - Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position.
- Precision-Force Spring System - Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System - This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- MAG-Bar - Allows rapid, easy changes in magnification.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.