FX Impact M3, Black - 600mm - .22 caliber - POWER BLOCK w/ DONNYFL MOD
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||In-Stock and Ready to Ship|
FX Impact M3 Power Block Standard, 600mm, Black PCP Air Rifle
- FX Smooth Twist X Superior (STX) barrel system
- Power Block, redesigned rear block
- Interchangeable calibers and barrel liners (sold separately)
- Externally adjustable dual AMP (Adjustable Match Precision) regulators
- Externally adjustable hammer spring tension with macro and micro adjustments
- Externally adjustable valve control
- Quick Tune System for virtually tool-free adjustments
- 250 BAR (3,625 PSI) max. fill pressure
- Equipped with improved 72cc Power Plenum 720 – allowing for an even wider range of power adjustment
- .22 and .25 cal M3’s feature Dual transfer ports – one optimized for pellets, one for slugs
- Male Quick Disconnect fitting
- Forward mounted reversible sidelever cocking
- Picatinny/Weaver optics mounting rail with 20 MOA compensation
- Picatinny accessory rails below cylinder and on each side of the forearm
- Two stage adjustable match trigger
- Improved, Wika dual pressure gauges: one for air cylinder pressure, one for second regulator pressure. First regulator has a standard FX gauge.
- Height adjustable rubber buttpad
- AR15 style Hogue pistol grip
- AR15 style manual safety
- Side Shot magazine capacity: 38 rds. in .177, 28 rds. in .22, 28 rds. in .25, 23 rds. in .30
- Maximum muzzle energy * : 35 FPE in .177, 79 FPE in .22, 89 FPE in .25, 124 FPE in .30
- Includes one side-shot magazine and 3 year transferable warranty
* – using FX Slug Power Kit.
600mm (23.62”) Barrel, Standard Models:
- Available in .177, .22, .25 and .30 cal.
- Fixed, stackable moderator system
- Removable 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder
- Overall length of 34.25”
- Weight: 6.85 lbs.
- Shots per fill: 375 in .177, 270 in .22, 130 in .25 and 85 in .30
With the release of the FX Impact M3, the Swedish manufacturer has not only left a lasting “Impact” on the airgun industry, they have also set a new standard for what a modern PCP Air Rifle should be. The Impact M3 features dual Adjustable Match Precision (AMP) regulators, external micro and macro hammer spring tension adjustment, and an external valve control adjustment. Together, these features represent a level of adjustability never before seen in the airgun world. While you may not need or want to alter these adjustments, the ability to test different settings and see their performance is at your fingertips.
The adjustability doesn’t stop there. The Impact M3 also utilizes the Smooth Twist X Superior barrel liner system that allows for the interchanging of calibers. Maybe more importantly, the system provides users the ability to purchase different liners made with different rifling twist rates specifically tailored to certain ammo. The possibilities are seemingly endless! And with the improved Power Plenum 720, the output performance adjustability is enhanced even more! This allows for a wider power adjustment range without sacrificing shot count.
No detail was overlooked on the Impact. Shouldering the rifle highlights the ergonomic friendliness of the design. The AR style grip and safety switch are a welcome set of features that will be comfortable for many shooters. The stock is capped off with a vertically adjustable rubber buttpad. Probably the most user friendly feature is the forward mounted reversible cocking lever that cycles the high capacity magazine with ease. Follow up shots will come at blistering speed, and the lightweight, match grade adjustable trigger allows you to place shots with extreme precision.
Available optics - Pick Here